Oats Green Gram Dosa Recipe : –
Easy healthy and delicious dosas made with supply6 100% diet oats, green gram & spices. These make an wholesome breakfast for anyone who loves to eat healthy. If you are on a health spree and trying to include oats in your diet, then this is one simple way. we do eat lot of whole grains and even oats regularly. These dosas are made similar to the Andhra Pesarattu with an addition of supply6 oats.
These are best eaten hot or at least warm with the good chutney. Make this either with ginger chutney or tomato chutney.
- 1 Cup green gram
- 1 Cup supply6 100% diet oats
- 1/4 cup rice
- Salt to taste
- 1 Inch ginger
- 2 to 3 green chilies
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cumin
- Oil or ghee
How To Make The Recipe 🥘
- Wash and soak green gram and parboiled rice separately in enough water for atleast 4hours.
- Rinse well green gram and rice and transfer them along with Supply6 oats and other ingredients except oil to a blender jar.
- Grind to a smooth thick batter.
- Bring the batter to a thick yet pouring consistency.
- Heat a pan till hot enough.
- Pour a ladle of batter and spread the batter to a thin layer. Drizzle some oil or ghee around the edges. Fry till slightly brown or crisp.
- Lower the heat and make the next one.
- Serve supply6 oats green gram dosa with chutney.