Made with delightful blueberries, oat milk, and cranberry juice, Supply6 Berrylicious recipe is sure to appeal to your taste buds.
Get snazzy in the kitchen on the weekend and make this healthy, yummy vegan milkshake to drink while you stream Netflix! And as the name already suggests, it's berry-licious!
About this Recipe -
Did you know that berries are actually superfoods that are super-high on antioxidants and micronutrients?
They're both nutritious and tasty! This berrylicious plant-based milkshake recipe is packed with the flavor we absolutely adore!
Fresh and ripe berries give our milkshakes and smoothies a creamy texture and tangy taste, while also loading you up on wholesome goodness!
Being a simple and easy-to-make vegan drink, it's absolutely worth sharing with those of you trying to convince your families to eat (and drink) healthier.
The cranberry juice used in this smoothie reduces the need for additional sweetness. No sugar needed at all! If you do require more sweetness, a little drizzle of honey can do the trick.
With the use of plant-based oat milk, this Supply6 recipe is also completely dairy and gluten-free, ideal for lactose-intolerant people! Any other plant-based milk will do, but oat milk will make it even more nutritious and low on the calories.
What are the nutrients in Supply6 Berrylicious?
This Supply6 recipe is not only delicious, but it also provides several nutritious advantages.The Supply6 vanilla meal provides your body with the six vital nutrients it requires.
Blueberries are high in dietary fiber, which aids in the smooth functioning of your digestive system. Vitamin C and Vitamin K are essential micronutrients which are also abundant in blueberry.
Cranberry juice is a great source of Vitamins C and E, as well as a natural sweetener. It also contains lots of minerals and antioxidants, alongside Vitamins K and A. It can benefit your immune system, cardiovascular system, skin, and organs, among other things.
You will need -
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 glass of cranberry juice
- 50 grams of blueberries (dried or fresh)
- 1 Supply6 Vanilla Meal
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
How to make Supply6 Berrylicious
- Begin by putting the Supply6 Vanilla Meal in the blender jar, followed by the blueberries. You can always use dried blueberries if they are not in season.
- Pour in the oat milk and cranberry juice.
- If you have a sweet craving, add a little honey.
- To make your delicious smoothie, whip up all the ingredients in the blender.
- Now is the time to relish your delectable treat! Don't forget to garnish with choco chips or more berries of your choice. Serve chilled.
That's a wholesome treat!
Wouldn't you want to try this incredible Supply6 recipe, which is both easy to make and nutritious? Stay tuned for more amazing Supply6 recipes!