This Choco Mocha vegan milkshake recipe with Supply6 meal is so rich and delicious, it could just become your new favorite!
It's the ideal treat on a hot summer day when the temperature is in the triple digits or when you just want a thick and creamy chocolate milkshake - minus the dairy! In a nutshell, it's choco-licious!
About this recipe
There are numerous recipes for choco mocha milkshakes that come in various tastes and nutritional values.
We, too, like milkshakes in our daily lives to fulfill our cravings for something sweet and delicious. But they're typically loaded with sugar, fats, and other unhealthy components.
Not the case with Supply6 milkshake recipes!
Try our plant-based version instead of the sugary, dairy-based milkshakes! It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare with just a few ingredients and may be the perfect evening snack!
It contains a wonderful combination of coffee and our favourite Chocolate Supply6 meal, alongside a touch of cinnamon, making it the ideal milkshake to enjoy!
What are the nutrients in Supply6 Nutty Punch?
This Supply6 recipe is not only delicious but it's also packed with 25% of our daily nutritional intake. It has the benefits of our nutritious Supply6 chocolate meal, which contains all six essential nutrients our bodies require.
Coffee has also been shown to raise energy levels and reduce exhaustion, so this smoothie will give you just the right boost!
You get even more benefits from plant-based almond milk because it's gluten-free and vegan!
You will need -
- 2 tsp coffee
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks (for garnishing)
- 2 tsp coffee
- 1 Supply6 chocolate meal
- 1 glass Almond milk, unsweetened (you can also use other plant-based alternatives)
How to make Supply6 Nutty Punch
- Begin by pouring almond milk (or any other plant-based milk) into the blender.
- Add 2 tsp coffee and 1 half inch crushed cinnamon stick.
- Now add our wholesome Supply6 chocolate meal.
- Blend all ingredients in the blender.
- Pour the prepared shake into a chilled glass (this will give our shake the appropriate amount of coldness while also calming the heat!).
- Garnish with a dash of coffee powder and a couple of cinnamon sticks to finish!
-Voila! The choco-licious Supply6 recipe is all done!
TIP - To make it more chocolatey, add a tablespoon of Supply6 Chocolate Peanut Butter to the blender.
Wouldn't you want to try this delicious Supply6 recipe, which is oh-so simple to prepare and incredibly delicious? Stay tuned for more scrumptious Supply6 recipes!