- 1 Supply6 Chocolate Meal
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped almonds/walnuts
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oats flour
- 3/4 cup jaggery powder (could also use stevia instead of jaggery)
- Water for dough
(1 Chocolate Meal yields 25 - 30 cookies)
1. Mix all the dry ingredients (Meal + Cocoa + dry fruits + oats flour + jaggery powder) together in a large bowl.
2. Add olive oil & mix using cut-and-fold method till you get a crumbly texture.
3. Add water & knead into a tight dough. Roll up the dough into a ball, cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
4. When the dough sets, make small balls & flatten between your hands. Stick chopped nuts on top of each cookie.
5. Preheat oven to 200° C. Place cookies on a baking tray slightly greased with butter & bake for 15 minutes.
6. Show off your delightful baking skills to your friends and family by offering them a cookie.