Our increasingly busy lifestyles have led us to choose unhealthy food options resulting in an unbalanced diet. Providing sufficient nutrients to our bodies has become a regular challenge. Our body requires nutrients that cannot be fulfilled with an unbalanced diet. Hence, Supply6!
What is Supply6 and why should we take it? Let’s dive deep into this amazing drinkable meal’s journey.
How Supply6 Started
Vaibhav Bhandari and Rahul Jacob co-founded Supply6 in January 2019.
With this product, you can enjoy a whole nutritious meal in a drink whenever and wherever you choose! Plus, it's 100% vegan and gluten-free!
Carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, vitamins, minerals, and water are the six important components that make up Supply6.
A Supply6 meal provides 25% of the complete nutrition necessary for the body. 49 grams of carbs, 20 grams of protein, 18.5 grams of fats, and 27 grams of vitamins and minerals constitute a Supply6 meal.
Let's take a closer look at the ingredients!
Supply6 meal is made using 100% vegan wholefoods like Oats, Peas, Rice, Coconut, Sunflower Seeds and Chicory Root. Here's why -
- Green peas are high in protein and low in calories. Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are also included.
- Rice is a fantastic source of energy that has no salt and very little fat.
- Oats are the healthiest whole grain since they are strong in protein and antioxidants.
- Sunflower seeds are a natural energy booster that is high in healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
- Coconut is a very nutritious food that is high in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, electrolytes, and other nutrients.
- Chicory Root is high in protein, carbohydrates, minerals and a rich source of dietary fiber.
6 Fundamental Nutrients In Supply6 Meal
Supply6 is a nutritionally balanced meal that gives your body the following nutrients in adequate quantities -
- Carbohydrates, often known as sugar molecules, are sugar molecules. The major source of energy for your body's cells, tissues, and organs is glucose or blood sugar.
- Proteins are essential for the construction, function, and control of the body's tissues and organs, and do the majority of the work in cells.
- Lipids or Fats are energy-storage molecules and chemical messengers that include oils, hormones, and some membrane components.
- Vitamins are nutrients that your body needs for optimal growth and development. Your body necessitates 13 vitamins.
- Minerals are the elements found on the surface of the earth and in foods that our bodies require for appropriate development and function.
- It is critical for your health to drink adequate water every day. Dehydration can induce sluggish thinking, mood swings, constipation, and kidney stones. Drinking water helps avoid dehydration and cleanses all toxins from your body.
Wouldn't you like to try Supply6 now that you know what it's all about? It will help you quickly get a nutritious meal in 30 seconds. Grab yours now!